In "celebration" of Valentine’s Day, Bow Wow is asking potential, uh, lovers to email email@example.com with 20-second vlogs of themselves pleading their cases on why they’re perfect for the Bow-Weezy. So far, there are nine entries and…wow, just wow, Wow. At first I wondered why he didn’t just go all out and look for love on reality TV, but then once I saw what these girls had to offer it was clear that the Internet (and a feed on Bow Wow’s MySpace) was the perfect platform for them. They’re a little too young waaaaay too real for reality TV. And by "real," I mean of questionable articulation and more than willing to beat Ciara’s ass for breaking Bow Wow’s heart.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Lil Scrappy And His Women | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Shaunie O'Neal Upset By Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Jackie Christie Recaps The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Are You A Hoe? The Best Quotes From This Season Of Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 B
- Price Of Fame: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blo