In "celebration" of Valentine’s Day, Bow Wow is asking potential, uh, lovers to email firstname.lastname@example.org with 20-second vlogs of themselves pleading their cases on why they’re perfect for the Bow-Weezy. So far, there are nine entries and…wow, just wow, Wow. At first I wondered why he didn’t just go all out and look for love on reality TV, but then once I saw what these girls had to offer it was clear that the Internet (and a feed on Bow Wow’s MySpace) was the perfect platform for them. They’re a little too young waaaaay too real for reality TV. And by "real," I mean of questionable articulation and more than willing to beat Ciara’s ass for breaking Bow Wow’s heart.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Top 50 Mimi Sex Tape Memes | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Your "Love And Hip Hop Atlanta" Cast On Twitter & Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog