C’mon. You just knew the fractious members of the Police weren’t reuniting so they could merely put a jazz-tinted spin on “Roxanne” at the Grammys bash last night. There had to be some kind of commerce scheduled for the warmer months. Well, put on the green light: Billboard has announced that Sting will trade the lute for the loot in an extended string of live shows with the trio; the band is slated for a headlining gig at Bonnaroo, and following in the footsteps of Bruce Springsteen, will set up shop in Boston’s Fenway Park. Fans will want to prep by picking up that “Walking On the Moon” ring-tone here.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Top 50 Mimi Sex Tape Memes | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA News, Basketball Wives LA Videos, Basketball Wives LA Photos