An illustrated list of things I learned from Diddy and Keyshia Cole’s new "Last Night" video that I kinda already knew (click for screen shots):
- The pool, the watch, the chromed-out phone all lead to one conclusion: He’s rich, bitch!
- His "blank expression" isn’t a sign of a mental sluggishness; it’s intentional, damn it.
- The best way to flaunt your material possessions is to destroy them on camera. Call this one a celly shot.
- Leather jacket + aviators + Jim Morrison stance = rock star.
- Keyshia Cole really means it. Always.
- Even with a mindlessly stylized, pointless, time-sucking video attached, the song loses none of its power. I knew "Last Night" was a monster, but I had no idea how ugly its face would be.