Lindsay Lohan reportedly ditched Tuesday’s memorial service for the late director Robert Altman so that she could party with Steve O in Los Angeles. Expecting consideration from Lindsay Lohan is like expecting Evian from a water fountain, but her move raised eyebrows nonetheless because of the letter she wrote in November in the wake of Altman’s death. In it, she rambled: "I learned so much from Altman and he was the closest thing to my father and grandfather that I really do believe I’ve had in several years." Not showing up at your father figure’s memorial? Not a very "adequite" tribute, now, is it?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Lil Scrappy And His Women | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Shaunie O'Neal Upset By Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Are You A Hoe? The Best Quotes From This Season Of Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 B
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Hot In Hair: The Best Looks From Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog