Lindsay Lohan reportedly ditched Tuesday’s memorial service for the late director Robert Altman so that she could party with Steve O in Los Angeles. Expecting consideration from Lindsay Lohan is like expecting Evian from a water fountain, but her move raised eyebrows nonetheless because of the letter she wrote in November in the wake of Altman’s death. In it, she rambled: "I learned so much from Altman and he was the closest thing to my father and grandfather that I really do believe I’ve had in several years." Not showing up at your father figure’s memorial? Not a very "adequite" tribute, now, is it?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Drita D'Avanzo Talks Lady Boss Ways And Her New Beauty Store | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch Draya On Wendy Williams | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Which Basketball Wives LA Star Got The Meanest Dirtiest Dig In? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog