Lindsay Lohan reportedly ditched Tuesday’s memorial service for the late director Robert Altman so that she could party with Steve O in Los Angeles. Expecting consideration from Lindsay Lohan is like expecting Evian from a water fountain, but her move raised eyebrows nonetheless because of the letter she wrote in November in the wake of Altman’s death. In it, she rambled: "I learned so much from Altman and he was the closest thing to my father and grandfather that I really do believe I’ve had in several years." Not showing up at your father figure’s memorial? Not a very "adequite" tribute, now, is it?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Kirk Frost And Bambi From Basketball Wives LA Party Together | VH1 Blog
- Watch The First Episode Of Hit The Floor Right Now! | VH1 Blog
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog
- Flavor Flav Stars In Couples Therapy Season Three | VH1 Blog
- Scrappy Regrets Putting Erica On The Show: LHHATL Tweet Roundup – | VH1 Blog