The legal battle over the body of Anna Nicole Smith has come to an end. The decision on where she’ll be buried has been awarded to attorney Richard Milstein, the legal guardian of Anna’s 5-month-old orphan, Dannielynn. The ruling is seen as a compromise, since the decision went to neither Anna Nicole’s mother, Virgie Arthur, nor her attorney/"boyfriend" Howard K. Stern. Judge Larry Seidlin suggested that Anna Nicole be buried in the Bahamas with her son, Daniel. As he read his decision, he wept openly and often (watch the video here). Awww. It’s always sad when things come to an end, isn’t it?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Lil Scrappy And His Women | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Shaunie O'Neal Upset By Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Hot In Hair: The Best Looks From Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Jackie Christie Recaps The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Scoop: 9 Things You Never Knew About Alicia DiMichele Garofalo from Mob Wives | Reality TV + Gos