The legal battle over the body of Anna Nicole Smith has come to an end. The decision on where she’ll be buried has been awarded to attorney Richard Milstein, the legal guardian of Anna’s 5-month-old orphan, Dannielynn. The ruling is seen as a compromise, since the decision went to neither Anna Nicole’s mother, Virgie Arthur, nor her attorney/"boyfriend" Howard K. Stern. Judge Larry Seidlin suggested that Anna Nicole be buried in the Bahamas with her son, Daniel. As he read his decision, he wept openly and often (watch the video here). Awww. It’s always sad when things come to an end, isn’t it?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Erica And Cyn In Panama: View The Pics | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Guess The Girlfriend: Erica Mena or Cyn Santana? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- 10 Affectionate Pics of Erica Mena and Cyn Santana | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives New Blood + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Evelyn Reveals Her Baby's Father | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog