The legal battle over the body of Anna Nicole Smith has come to an end. The decision on where she’ll be buried has been awarded to attorney Richard Milstein, the legal guardian of Anna’s 5-month-old orphan, Dannielynn. The ruling is seen as a compromise, since the decision went to neither Anna Nicole’s mother, Virgie Arthur, nor her attorney/"boyfriend" Howard K. Stern. Judge Larry Seidlin suggested that Anna Nicole be buried in the Bahamas with her son, Daniel. As he read his decision, he wept openly and often (watch the video here). Awww. It’s always sad when things come to an end, isn’t it?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Top 50 Mimi Sex Tape Memes | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Flex! Check Out The Basketball Wives LA‘s Workout Selfies | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog