The legal battle over the body of Anna Nicole Smith has come to an end. The decision on where she’ll be buried has been awarded to attorney Richard Milstein, the legal guardian of Anna’s 5-month-old orphan, Dannielynn. The ruling is seen as a compromise, since the decision went to neither Anna Nicole’s mother, Virgie Arthur, nor her attorney/"boyfriend" Howard K. Stern. Judge Larry Seidlin suggested that Anna Nicole be buried in the Bahamas with her son, Daniel. As he read his decision, he wept openly and often (watch the video here). Awww. It’s always sad when things come to an end, isn’t it?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 9 Things You Never Knew About Mimi Faust | VH1 Blog
- Meet Flavor Flav, Joe Francis, And Couples Therapy Cast | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta: Stevie Talks To Ariane About Mimi | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Check Yourself: Mimi Has Some Words For Nikko – | VH1 Blog
- Sh*t T.I. Says: The Harris Family Impersonates T.I.'s One-Liners | VH1 Blog