Brad Pitt was snubbed (some say unfairly) by the Academy this year when he wasn’t nominated for an Oscar for his work in Babel, and so Brad snubbed right back. He and wife Angelina Jolie were missing from the weekend’s awards proceedings — she reportedly spent Sunday outside Darfur after being turned away from the war-torn country. Brad, according to his publicist, stayed in New Orleans, where he and Angelina recently moved, to continue filming an upcoming movie. Since Babel itself was nominated for a slew of awards, his lack of support for that film has been read as unsportsmanlike. He should have shown up just to give everyone on the red carpet the silent treatment like Angelina did at the Golden Globes. That would have really gotten to them.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Mimi Faust Responds To Her Haters on Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Joseline and K.Michelle React To Mimi's Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Made A Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Is O'Sh*t Really Ready For Marriage? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog