Brad Pitt was snubbed (some say unfairly) by the Academy this year when he wasn’t nominated for an Oscar for his work in Babel, and so Brad snubbed right back. He and wife Angelina Jolie were missing from the weekend’s awards proceedings — she reportedly spent Sunday outside Darfur after being turned away from the war-torn country. Brad, according to his publicist, stayed in New Orleans, where he and Angelina recently moved, to continue filming an upcoming movie. Since Babel itself was nominated for a slew of awards, his lack of support for that film has been read as unsportsmanlike. He should have shown up just to give everyone on the red carpet the silent treatment like Angelina did at the Golden Globes. That would have really gotten to them.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Draya’s Separate From The Basketball Wives LA Reunion | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The OMG Girlz Are All Grown Up On T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- That’s The Way They All They Became The Hustle Bunch! | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Ceaser Throws Sky A Birthday Party | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Benzino Gets Tattoos Of Girlfriend Althea | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog