Brad Pitt was snubbed (some say unfairly) by the Academy this year when he wasn’t nominated for an Oscar for his work in Babel, and so Brad snubbed right back. He and wife Angelina Jolie were missing from the weekend’s awards proceedings — she reportedly spent Sunday outside Darfur after being turned away from the war-torn country. Brad, according to his publicist, stayed in New Orleans, where he and Angelina recently moved, to continue filming an upcoming movie. Since Babel itself was nominated for a slew of awards, his lack of support for that film has been read as unsportsmanlike. He should have shown up just to give everyone on the red carpet the silent treatment like Angelina did at the Golden Globes. That would have really gotten to them.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Cali Charms Us On Arsenio | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Fights, Weddings & Babies: What Was The Biggest VH1 News Story Of 2013? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Winter Is Coming - VH1 Stars Bundle Up | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives: New Blood - Big Ang Has Nothing To Hide | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop 4 News, Love & Hip Hop 4 Videos, Love & Hip Hop 4 Photos