Blues Traveler frontman John Popper (shown left in a mugshot from a previous arrest) was arrested Wednesday in Washington after his SUV was pulled over for speeding at 111 mph and a cache of weapons was found in "hidden compartments" by some harmonica-loving police dogs. In addition to nine handguns, four rifles, a tazer, a switchblade and night-vision goggles, a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphenalia were found in the car. Popper, who was riding shotgun at the time of the arrest, has made no secret of his gun advocacy and is an avid collector of weaponry, with guns, swords and knives in his collection.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Lil Scrappy And His Women | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Are You A Hoe? The Best Quotes From This Season Of Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 B
- Hot In Hair: The Best Looks From Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Announces 2014 Summer Schedule | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog