Blues Traveler frontman John Popper (shown left in a mugshot from a previous arrest) was arrested Wednesday in Washington after his SUV was pulled over for speeding at 111 mph and a cache of weapons was found in "hidden compartments" by some harmonica-loving police dogs. In addition to nine handguns, four rifles, a tazer, a switchblade and night-vision goggles, a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphenalia were found in the car. Popper, who was riding shotgun at the time of the arrest, has made no secret of his gun advocacy and is an avid collector of weaponry, with guns, swords and knives in his collection.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- I'm Married To A... Cougar Couple Talks Breaking Stereotypes | VH1 Blog
- Watch VH1's Love And Hip Hop Power Marathon This Weekend | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Rasheeda Breaks The Pregnancy News To Kirk – | VH1 Blog
- Watch The First Episode Of Hit The Floor Right Now! | VH1 Blog
- Jennifer Williams In Talks For New Reality TV Series | VH1 Blog