Like all sound businessmen, Bow Wow’s diversifying. The 19-year-old rapper told AllHipHop.com that he’s planning to invest in a basketball franchise. “I can’t say what team yet, but it’s definitely gonna go down with a certain NBA team,” he hinted. That’s one element of his three-point-plan for business success. The other two are opening another sneaker store (his first is doing well) and a McDonald’s franchise. This in the middle of his plans for a summer tour, brokering various movie deals and guesting on Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony’s forthcoming album. We suspect that if he weren’t a rapper, he’d probably be running a (scale) model government or being bronzed as a Junior Achievement mascot. Way to blow the bell curve, Bow Wow. Thanks for making the rest of us look bad.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Scrappy Regrets Putting Erica On The Show: LHHATL Tweet Roundup – | VH1 Blog
- All Of T.I.'s Fatherly Wisdom From "The Family Hustle" | VH1 Blog
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog
- The Votes Are In! The Gossip Game Style Wars Ask Who Wore It Best | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Reacts To Episode 5 – | VH1 Blog