Like all sound businessmen, Bow Wow’s diversifying. The 19-year-old rapper told AllHipHop.com that he’s planning to invest in a basketball franchise. “I can’t say what team yet, but it’s definitely gonna go down with a certain NBA team,” he hinted. That’s one element of his three-point-plan for business success. The other two are opening another sneaker store (his first is doing well) and a McDonald’s franchise. This in the middle of his plans for a summer tour, brokering various movie deals and guesting on Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony’s forthcoming album. We suspect that if he weren’t a rapper, he’d probably be running a (scale) model government or being bronzed as a Junior Achievement mascot. Way to blow the bell curve, Bow Wow. Thanks for making the rest of us look bad.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Erica And Cyn In Panama: View The Pics | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop Recap: Episode 7 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Peter Gunz On Why He Hates Erica Mena | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Meet The Cast Of Couples Therapy 4 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog