Like all sound businessmen, Bow Wow’s diversifying. The 19-year-old rapper told AllHipHop.com that he’s planning to invest in a basketball franchise. “I can’t say what team yet, but it’s definitely gonna go down with a certain NBA team,” he hinted. That’s one element of his three-point-plan for business success. The other two are opening another sneaker store (his first is doing well) and a McDonald’s franchise. This in the middle of his plans for a summer tour, brokering various movie deals and guesting on Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony’s forthcoming album. We suspect that if he weren’t a rapper, he’d probably be running a (scale) model government or being bronzed as a Junior Achievement mascot. Way to blow the bell curve, Bow Wow. Thanks for making the rest of us look bad.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- LeToya Luckett Through The Years | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Sexiest Pics Of Harold House Moore | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle: First Look At The New Season | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Single Ladies 3 News, Single Ladies 3 Videos, Single Ladies 3 Photos
- Up Close & Personal: Check Out Basketball Wives LA‘s Draya In Her Mediterranean Look | Reality TV +