With the release of his "Greatest Hits" CD, Biggie Smalls has topped the charts for the second time since his untimely death 10 years ago. To commemorate the legend’s passing, HipHopDX.com caught up with Biggie’s 13-year-old daughter, T’yanna Dream Wallace. In the interview, the teenage "Dream" explains what it’s like being the daughter of a true giant, her younger brother’s MC skills, and what she thinks about her father’s still-unsolved murder.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Single Ladies 3 News, Single Ladies 3 Videos, Single Ladies 3 Photos
- Watch Draya On Wendy Williams | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop 4 News, Love & Hip Hop 4 Videos, Love & Hip Hop 4 Photos