With the release of his "Greatest Hits" CD, Biggie Smalls has topped the charts for the second time since his untimely death 10 years ago. To commemorate the legend’s passing, HipHopDX.com caught up with Biggie’s 13-year-old daughter, T’yanna Dream Wallace. In the interview, the teenage "Dream" explains what it’s like being the daughter of a true giant, her younger brother’s MC skills, and what she thinks about her father’s still-unsolved murder.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Responds To Her Haters on Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Joseline and K.Michelle React To Mimi's Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Made A Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Is O'Sh*t Really Ready For Marriage? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog