With the release of his "Greatest Hits" CD, Biggie Smalls has topped the charts for the second time since his untimely death 10 years ago. To commemorate the legend’s passing, HipHopDX.com caught up with Biggie’s 13-year-old daughter, T’yanna Dream Wallace. In the interview, the teenage "Dream" explains what it’s like being the daughter of a true giant, her younger brother’s MC skills, and what she thinks about her father’s still-unsolved murder.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Shaunie O'Neal Upset By Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Price Of Fame: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blo
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Delicious News! Mob Wives: New Blood Picked Up For Season 5 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Who Jackie Christie Wanted To Punch + Other Basketball Wives LA Regrets | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1