We asked you to let New York know which man she should pick. We wanted you to give Chance and Tango advice on how to win New York’s heart. We requested that you send Real your condolences. You came through on all fronts — big time. Opinionated and funny, your comments keep streaming into our blog. See our findings after the jump!
- Six separate users agree with Real that Tango looks like a "Ninja Mutant Turtle."
- 13 readers think Chance is "sexy" and 19 are in "love" with him. Plus, CO-CO is one of many fans that make Chance a hot love offer: "If New York don’t pick you I have a spot for your sexy ass!"
- Not everyone thinks Tango is a mutant turtle: five think he’s "sexy" and nine are in "love" with him.
- Tango’s female fan base is passionate, including Coco Puff ("I know some women in Louisiana that would love to have you … you sexy-ass caramel man.") and Casheema Greene ("I would love to meet you in person … so holla at a real sister!")
- Real, who was just kicked to the curb, is the king of New York’s kings — at least, according to the fans. He’s ahead of his former competition with 25 finding him "sexy" and more than 30 in "love" with him. And the love you’re writing about feels really real:
- From Shekea: "I know this may sound far fetched but I really like you and I am going through procedures now to see if I can meet with you on a talk show and go on a date with you."
- From Chirece: "Now you have a chance to really find the woman you have been searching for. I’m confident that you would just adore me. Lets take a chance on love. I’m an artist and would love to … paint your portrait."
- From Nubian Princess: "Oh baby if you want someone to be real and slow with you holla at a sista and I will show you what it’s like to be loved slowly."
- Perhaps VH1 should take Specialk’s suggestion, "Give Real his own show! Call it Real Love."
So what should New York do now that it’s down to two? About 150 fans think she should take a Chance and only 60 want her to do a little Tango. (A few fans can’t get over Mr. Boston and about 30 are bummed that Real hit the pavement.) This makes Chance easily the over-all favorite and front-runner among I Love New York fans.
Keep checking VH1 for the finale, and well see how well you fans know what’s in New York’s heart.