Victoria, British Columbia, Nelly Furtado‘s hometown, has given the promicuous girl her own day. Sounds just like Jennifer Hudson, doesn’t it? (Actually, sounds more like basketball star Steve Nash – the Victoria-raised Phoenix Suns MVP was similarly honored last year.) Nelly will be present at today’s ceremony, and then, later tonight, will kick off a nine-date Canadian tour. At the celebration, meanwhile, a troupe of high-schoolers from the singer’s alma mater will dance a choreographed routine to her music. Later, everyone will wear pigtails, fly like a bird, eat granola bars, and get funky with Timbaland beats. Just kidding about that last part. Tells us how would YOU would celebrate Nelly Day.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Joseline’s Style Then Vs. Now | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Raquel And Terrence Sex Scene We've Been Waiting For | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Single Ladies 3 News, Single Ladies 3 Videos, Single Ladies 3 Photos