Victoria, British Columbia, Nelly Furtado‘s hometown, has given the promicuous girl her own day. Sounds just like Jennifer Hudson, doesn’t it? (Actually, sounds more like basketball star Steve Nash – the Victoria-raised Phoenix Suns MVP was similarly honored last year.) Nelly will be present at today’s ceremony, and then, later tonight, will kick off a nine-date Canadian tour. At the celebration, meanwhile, a troupe of high-schoolers from the singer’s alma mater will dance a choreographed routine to her music. Later, everyone will wear pigtails, fly like a bird, eat granola bars, and get funky with Timbaland beats. Just kidding about that last part. Tells us how would YOU would celebrate Nelly Day.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love & Hip Hop + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Black Ink Crew: O'S**t Can't Control His Own Gas | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Peter Gunz On Why He Hates Erica Mena | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives Take Christmas Photos | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog