Enviably pelted woodland creatures, PETA and Diddy’s babymama — J. Lo can now add Spanish-language record company Ritmo Latin to her list of sworn enemies. Ritmo has announced that its 50 stores in the New York area are boycotting Lopez’s latest, the Spanish-language Como Ama Una Mujer. Jenny from the Block recently returned to her Bronx hood to promote it offering select fans the opportunity to meet her at FYE. The fact that Lopez chose an "Anglo" store at which to promote her record enraged Ritmo President David Massry. "This is a Spanish-language CD, and if she wants to discriminate against the Latin community, then we will not sell her product," said Massry.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love & Hip Hop Check Yourself, Episode 7 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop Recap: Episode 7 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Read Keisha's Single Ladies eBook | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Saigon Regrets His Fight With Erica | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog