Justin Timberlake’s mad as hell and he’s not going to take it anymore. The fair-haired golden child of the pop charts told Details that he despises the tabloids. Quoth Mr. SexyBack, “They create soap operas out of people’s lives. [Britney and I] had our thing, and it’s over. They edit that stuff like MTV edits reality shows. It’s a spin game, and I choose not to take part in it.” While we applaud Justin’s attempts to keep his private life private, we’re also forced to wonder how that’s going to work in America’s new yellow-journalism culture. Would you want your pop stars respectable? And if so, what would happen to US Weekly?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Raquel And Terrence Sex Scene We've Been Waiting For | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch Draya On Wendy Williams | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Joseline’s Style Then Vs. Now | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog