Justin Timberlake’s mad as hell and he’s not going to take it anymore. The fair-haired golden child of the pop charts told Details that he despises the tabloids. Quoth Mr. SexyBack, “They create soap operas out of people’s lives. [Britney and I] had our thing, and it’s over. They edit that stuff like MTV edits reality shows. It’s a spin game, and I choose not to take part in it.” While we applaud Justin’s attempts to keep his private life private, we’re also forced to wonder how that’s going to work in America’s new yellow-journalism culture. Would you want your pop stars respectable? And if so, what would happen to US Weekly?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Top 50 Mimi Sex Tape Memes | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Your "Love And Hip Hop Atlanta" Cast On Twitter & Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog