Radar points to an interesting – if also confusing – Fox News segment about the Eighth Annual Most Foolish American poll, which this year was won by Britney Spears in a landslide. (The winner of the previous four polls? Michael Jackson.) In the Fox segment, however, something’s gone wrong: Britney’s listed at capturing 33% of the vote, while President Bush held onto 40%. Clearly something’s up here, and it’s not just foreign policy or an aversion to underpants. We want to know what you think: Does Bush beat Britney for brainlessness? And will someone at that Fox affiliate been asked to go “hunting” with Dick Cheney?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love & Hip Hop + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Peter Gunz On Why He Hates Erica Mena | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- 'Chrissy & Mr. Jones' Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Fights, Weddings & Babies: What Was The Biggest VH1 News Story Of 2013? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1