Radar points to an interesting – if also confusing – Fox News segment about the Eighth Annual Most Foolish American poll, which this year was won by Britney Spears in a landslide. (The winner of the previous four polls? Michael Jackson.) In the Fox segment, however, something’s gone wrong: Britney’s listed at capturing 33% of the vote, while President Bush held onto 40%. Clearly something’s up here, and it’s not just foreign policy or an aversion to underpants. We want to know what you think: Does Bush beat Britney for brainlessness? And will someone at that Fox affiliate been asked to go “hunting” with Dick Cheney?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Nya Lee's New, Long Hair | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Chantel Christie's Music Career | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Recap: A Dry-Ass “Hi” & A “Girl, Bye” | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Sexiest Pics Of Harold House Moore | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Meet The Cast of Basketball Wives LA: Draya Michele And Malaysia Pargo Basketball Wives LA 20