Did two of hip-hop’s biggest names impregnate women they worked with? Diddy and Jay-Z both say no, yet both thought enough of the rumors to address them in the press.
Diddy has been dogged by reports that Danity Kane singer Aubrey was pregnant with his child. Diddy recently talked to Hot 97 about the rumors.
"Check this out, she’s not pregnant, I’ve never dealt with that girl, I never even looked at her for more than ten minutes," said Diddy. "I just called to let you know you can move onto somebody else’s stuff."
Meanwhile, a spokesperson for Jay-Z recently denied rumors that Jay-Z paid model Shenelle Scott $1 million to keep Jay’s name off of Scott’s baby’s birth certificate. "There is no truth to these ridiculous rumors," the spokesperson told AllHipHop.com. Scott and Jay-Z met on the set of his video for "Big Pimpin’."
Jay-Z is also reportedly down with Usher … to collaborate on a new track on the R&B star’s upcoming album. Hova’s spokesperson has yet to squash these rumors.
Box Set: Jay-Z
Fergie had quite the weekend. First, she was attacked by brain-sucking zombies in Grindhouse. Then she covered Dolly Parton’s “9 to 5” on the Charlotte Church show in Britain. (Maybe she caught the cover-song fever from Alanis.) Here’s one on a slow Monday for all you cubicle slaves from the first lady of the Black Eyed Peas. Fergie knows how to help you through the start of the workweek.
Box Set: Fergie
Jenna Jameson Loses Weight — and Fans
How are fans reacting to the porn queen being 40 pounds lighter? At the Exxxotica convention, they lined up instead to see Tera Patrick. [New York Post]
Avril Lavigne Purchases $9.5 Million Home
The Bel-Air mansion has eight bedrooms, 10-1/2 bathrooms, an elevator, and a 10-car garage. RSVP us for the house-warming bash, please. [Yahoo!]
How’d Brit , K-Fed Spend the Holiday?
He had a "guys’ weekend" in Vegas while she cheered on the Lakers. Finally, some peace! [People]
‘Sopranos’ Returns With a Bang
Tony’s jailed in one of the most anticipated premieres this year. Get the full scoop. [MSNBC]
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz Cozy Up
The love birds were spotted making out and holding hands in L.A. over the weekend. Rock on Pete. [Teen People]
- What’s more exciting: New York’s engagement or the fact that 4.8 million people watched the finale of I Love New York? Congrats all around! [Reality TV Magazine]
- After that finale, New York was spotted hitting the town. She has that post-reality show glow. [CONCRETELOOP]
- And in other New York news, before the big finale, she appeared on The Morning Show With Mike and Juliet and was actually really charming. No school needed for that one. [The Morning Show With Mike and Juliet]
- Celebrity Fit Club: Men vs. Women doesn’t debut till Sunday, April 22 at 9/8, but Dr. Ian’s already dishing on the relatively svelte season: "There is something kind of sick and voyeuristic in the need for people to see extremely overweight people shed weight. This is more realistic." Realistic reality TV? Get out! [Radar]
- The Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School Starring Mo’Nique class photos are in, and they’re seriously hilarious. Check them out here. Start with one girl and work your way thorough. Might we suggest starting with Hottie? She never disappoints.
- And, get a jump start on Charm School at the message board. Get your hooks in early!
Show Page: Celebreality
On Friday, LCD Soundsystem mastermind James Murphy held a press conference to address "the backlash" — the inevitable response tastemakers will have to the success of their latest The Sound of Silver on the charts (currently Number 46 on Billboard). After quickly dispensing with how he’s planned for the backlash ("I’ve been saving up canned food, I’ve put aside some money, and I’ve kept my tastes small"), Murphy shared some of his wit and wisdom. Check out the video of a power-tied Murphy below. After the jump, a quick compendium of the quotable James Murphy.
Get ready for the first episode of The Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School Starring Mo’Nique, which premieres Sunday, April 15 at 10/9c on VH1. As soon as the girls hit the house, the upgrades begin. Expect Mo’Nique to give the girls back their dignity by taking something very important away from them. Stay tuned.
Show Page: Celebreality
Show Page: Charm School
- Jennifer Lopez says, "I couldn’t ever be a size zero." She’s right – if she were, she’d lose all the butt insurance. [Dlisted]
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen get compared to troll dolls. That’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said about them! [CityRag]
- Lindsay Lohan wears a bra! Newsflash, hold the flash! [Egotastic!]
- Beyoncé has Jay-Z wrapped around her finger…literally. [Cake and Ice Cream]
- Matt LeBlanc is going gray. It must be strange when your hair is a metaphor for your career. [Just Jared]