- What’s more exciting: New York’s engagement or the fact that 4.8 million people watched the finale of I Love New York? Congrats all around! [Reality TV Magazine]
- After that finale, New York was spotted hitting the town. She has that post-reality show glow. [CONCRETELOOP]
- And in other New York news, before the big finale, she appeared on The Morning Show With Mike and Juliet and was actually really charming. No school needed for that one. [The Morning Show With Mike and Juliet]
- Celebrity Fit Club: Men vs. Women doesn’t debut till Sunday, April 22 at 9/8, but Dr. Ian’s already dishing on the relatively svelte season: "There is something kind of sick and voyeuristic in the need for people to see extremely overweight people shed weight. This is more realistic." Realistic reality TV? Get out! [Radar]
- The Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School Starring Mo’Nique class photos are in, and they’re seriously hilarious. Check them out here. Start with one girl and work your way thorough. Might we suggest starting with Hottie? She never disappoints.
- And, get a jump start on Charm School at the message board. Get your hooks in early!