The screaming. The rumbling. The tears. The ass-gesturing. The new hairdos. We had full access at the I Love New York reunion, which taped earlier this week and airs Sunday, April 15 at 9/8c on VH1. It could be the most explosive and shocking reunion yet. We can’t say too much about what went down, but as a preview, we pulled a few quotes that were too good not to share. Not all of these may make it to air, but try to guess which I Love New York personality said the following, and check back next week for the answers.
1. "My credit is so good that I have my own Visa card."
2. "She rode out on shell-back, I rode out on horseback."
3. "Like you, I am a man of Christ."
4. "Everywhere I go, I get free shots, free drinks, free one-night stands."
5. "Women don’t put perfume on their lips!"
6. "I did what I had to do to X him out, and obviously, I got X’ed out."
7. "I don’t believe in MySpace gangstas. I don’t believe in Internet thugs."
8. "Talk to the ass, bitch."