In an effort to seduce visitors, Cumbria Tourism has released a rap video. Officials who work for the bucolic English countryside decided it would be a good idea to give the area’s image a 2007 overhaul. With that in mind, they made this clip, which features a man dressed in a squirrel suit, rapping “Daffodils,” also known as “I Wandered Lonely As a Cloud.” “Daffodils,” as you might remember from your high school English classes, is a poem by William Wordsworth, the Romantic poet who died in 1850. Wordsworth lived in Cumbria, which helps explain this video. A little. But can anyone explain the squirrel?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love & Hip Hop + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop 4 News, Love & Hip Hop 4 Videos, Love & Hip Hop 4 Photos
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Dutchess Of Black Ink's Sexy Swimwear And Lingerie | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- 'Chrissy & Mr. Jones' Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog