In an effort to seduce visitors, Cumbria Tourism has released a rap video. Officials who work for the bucolic English countryside decided it would be a good idea to give the area’s image a 2007 overhaul. With that in mind, they made this clip, which features a man dressed in a squirrel suit, rapping “Daffodils,” also known as “I Wandered Lonely As a Cloud.” “Daffodils,” as you might remember from your high school English classes, is a poem by William Wordsworth, the Romantic poet who died in 1850. Wordsworth lived in Cumbria, which helps explain this video. A little. But can anyone explain the squirrel?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Guest Blog: Angela Yee Recaps Being On The Gossip Game | VH1 Blog
- Flavor Flav Stars In Couples Therapy Season Three | VH1 Blog
- What Is "Ratchet"? K.Michelle, Stevie J, And More Explain | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Reacts To Episode 5 – | VH1 Blog
- Watch The First Episode Of Hit The Floor Right Now! | VH1 Blog