British firebrand and neo-ska star Lily Allen has cancelled most of her current American tour. According to a post on her MySpace page, she’s not really feeling it: “I am tired, but, more than that, I don’t think I have been giving my best performances recently. I have been getting really drunk because I’ve been so nervous about doing bad shows, and I don’t want people spending money on going to see a show that isn’t the best it could be.” Die-hards will still be able to see Allen perform at a few dates, Coachella and Bonnaroo among them, but her tour’s been truncated. In not-unrelated news, other burgeoning British female artists Lady Sovereign and Amy Winehouse have each had problems with live appearances lately: the former cancelling her U.K. tour because of exhaustion, the latter cancelling selected dates in various countries for a variety of reasons, poor girl. What’s up, Brits? Too much touring? Or too much infighting?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Top 50 Mimi Sex Tape Memes | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog