British firebrand and neo-ska star Lily Allen has cancelled most of her current American tour. According to a post on her MySpace page, she’s not really feeling it: “I am tired, but, more than that, I don’t think I have been giving my best performances recently. I have been getting really drunk because I’ve been so nervous about doing bad shows, and I don’t want people spending money on going to see a show that isn’t the best it could be.” Die-hards will still be able to see Allen perform at a few dates, Coachella and Bonnaroo among them, but her tour’s been truncated. In not-unrelated news, other burgeoning British female artists Lady Sovereign and Amy Winehouse have each had problems with live appearances lately: the former cancelling her U.K. tour because of exhaustion, the latter cancelling selected dates in various countries for a variety of reasons, poor girl. What’s up, Brits? Too much touring? Or too much infighting?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 13 Most GIF-Able Moments Of 2013 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives Sneak Peek: More Wire Tap Drama | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Stars: Naughty And Nice In 2013 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Letoya Luckett Talks Single Ladies Season 3 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog