In her latest communication from Ironyville, Courtney Love has confessed that she has kicked her addiction to "perfection." In a typo-ridden, 1,000 word blog post on the discussion board of her site Moonwashedrose (short for the typically verbose Love) the singer — who obviously hasn’t kicked her addiction to attention or plastic surgery — discusses her recent weight loss and the criticism she’s received. She also shared with Spinner.com, in her rambling Courtney-speak, the significance of her upcoming album’s title, Nobody’s Daughter. "I’m not pouting. I’m not playing anything up. I don’t have parents that I acknowledge. I’m nobody’s daughter. I’m nobody’s wife. I’m nobody’s bitch. I’m nobody’s daughter. I’m nobody’s widow. I’m somebody’s mother. Other than that, I don’t identify with these other female roles I’m supposed to have."
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Evelyn Reveals Her Baby's Father | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives New Blood + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Couples Therapy Season 4 Photos | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Black Ink Crew Guide To The Guys' Ladies And Lady Troubles | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Sexy New Promo For Single Ladies | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog