Only makes it stronger. The newly ex-American Idol contestant speculated about his future in the media — always a wise idea, kids — saying that he’d like to act, model and sing. He also said that given the violent reactions viewers had to his singing and hairstyles, he was considering hiring a bodyguard. The latest to weigh in? Idol winner Kelly Clarkson, who gave MTV this soundbite: "One of my friends [wanted] the Sanjaya guy to win. Oh, man, he’s crazy. I think [it would have been] funny, but I like Jordin Sparks. She’s passionate and still not jaded." That proves Clarkson’s a kinder person than Simon Cowell, who had this to say: "I miss [Sanjaya], probably in the same way as I would miss my favorite horror movie." Do you miss Sanjaya in the same way you would miss your favorite horror movie?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Delicious News! Mob Wives: New Blood Picked Up For Season 5 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop Check Yourself, Episode 10 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch Draya On Wendy Williams | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Single Ladies Star Travis Winfrey Opens Up About Everything, Including Why It’s Impossible To Work W
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog