Being a rock star is hard work, as Fall Out Boy bassist Pete wentz will tell you. When he’s not opening bars in New York’s East Village or attending to his tipsy pop star girlfriend, Uganda beckons, and he’s heading to the African nation on a humanitarian mission — plus keeping his eye makeup artfully smudged the entire time. On Monday night Wentz celebrated the grand opening of his bar Angels and Kings on Avenue B. The bar, which Wentz partnered with members of Gym Class Heroes to open, is "for the rejects," yet paradoxically features a VIP lounge where Wentz’s girlfriend Ashlee Simpson had a bit too much to drink the other night, forcing Wentz to curtail an interview to take care of her. Wentz also announced his July trip to Uganda to raise awareness about the conditions there. "I’m pretty excited, but also a little nervous," Wentz told the NME about his trip.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Peter Gunz Reveals Wedding Details | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Evelyn Reveals Her Baby's Father | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives New Blood + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Couples Therapy Season 4 Photos | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog