I Love New York 2 Casting Call!

Ilny_castingcall

Guys 21 and up, if you have love for New York, you have a chance to show it in person. The producers of I Love New York 2 are holding a casting call Sunday (May 6) at the New York club Home (532 West 27th Street , New York, New York). Auditions will be held from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. and big personalities are a must. Of course, New York herself will be in attendance, handpicking the dudes that will vie for her affection. "I don’t know if I’m going to go for a thug, a nerd or Enrico Suavé this time," she says. "I’m gonna peel my eyes back and keep them wide open this time. The winner is going to be the one who loves me the most."

Of course, if you can’t make it (or just look better on the Internet), you can still audition via ILoveNewYork2.com (but keep in mind that only five of the 20 men who make the show will be chosen from the site — you may have a better chance if you show up in person).

1. JOHN TROTTER says:

I WONDER SOMETIMES HOW ALOT OF THE GUYS GETS PICKED TO BE ON THE SHOW. THE AUDITIONS SHOULD BE HELD DOWN SOUTH AT A CERTAIN LOCATION. NO ONE WANT’S TO GO ALL THE WAY TO NEW YORK JUST TO GET A GLANCE AT NEW YORK HER SELF EVEN THOUGH IT WOULD BE NICE. BETTER YET IT WOULD BE MUCH EASIER IF SHE WOULD CHOOSE FROM MYSPACE OR SOMETHING..LOL VH1 IF YOU STEAL MY IDEA YOU BETTER USE ME. SEARCH MYSPACE PAGES FOR PEOPLE ON THE UP COMING SHOW. SEARCH MINE 1ST BY E-MAIL
    TROTTERSWORLD2009@YAHOO.COM NEW YORK LETS GO ON A DATE FORGET THE CAMERAS LETS SEE WHAT YOUR REALLY ABOUT. JOHN T.

2. JOHN TROTTER says:

3. carolina says:

New York is a silly _%+$+ and im glad that david ” Punk” got kicked off the show he was to good for that nasty ^(% girl!!!!!!!!!! you should make a reality show for punk to find a woman!!!! A real one not trash like New york.

4. CHERYL says:

YOU ARE A GOOD ONE U SHOULD HAD PICKED CHANCE HE THE RIGHT

5. wesley says:

new york is a cray women who can’t pick a man and she the uglyest women i have ever seen
    in my life and she and her mother are crazy like i don’t know what her mom look’s like a man
    and new york you are just P.E.C lady that mean’s speacial that mean’s : ” you don’t know nothin

wesley simmons
    A.K.A
    BIG-SHOT

6. dwanna says:

when is Chance gonna have his own reality show???????????????

7. ALEAH says:

I REALLY LIKED THE 2ND ONE BUT I THINK 4 THE FIRST ONE U SHOULD OF PICKED REAL OMG DID U C HIS HAIR GIRL U LUCKY CAUSE THT COUDNT BEEN ME I SWARE

8. sohood410 says:

New York and her mother are full of it! I don’t c why so many of the men on there want 2 even be with her freaky _@)%#+*+`)_^%%~ She probably slept with half of the men on the show. But 4 the record she can get the bizzness!!!! Big Bizzness in Bama Baby!

9. danny says:

the best for newyork

10. donny b says:

wat it is…dis ya boi donny b. i jus wanna say to new york ma stop lookin 4 luv and get at ya boi…i aint gon play wit u….ima giv u da business…iight…tightin up