Looks like if Chinese Democracy won’t come to the people, then the people will come to Chinese Democracy. The long-delayed, much-anticipated, disaster-fraught Guns N’ Roses album — the subject of speculation by everyone from magazines to psychics — has leaked, at least in part. Though these tracks have been available on file-sharing sites for awhile now, they’ve never been kicking around in such clean versions. This makes us suspect that an official release is . . . maybe . . . on its way. Haters can hate as much as they want, but these songs actually sort of rock: “There Was a Time” and “The Blues” are epic dirges in the vein of “November Rain,” while “I.R.S.” and “Chinese Democracy” are harder numbers, the former more blues-y, the latter more White Zombie-y. Zombies are very much in fashion right now, so looks like Axl’s right on the money.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Watch The First Episode Of Hit The Floor Right Now! | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Reacts To Episode 5 – | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Rasheeda Breaks The Pregnancy News To Kirk – | VH1 Blog
- What Is "Ratchet"? K.Michelle, Stevie J, And More Explain | VH1 Blog
- Kirk Frost And Bambi From Basketball Wives LA Party Together | VH1 Blog