Looks like if Chinese Democracy won’t come to the people, then the people will come to Chinese Democracy. The long-delayed, much-anticipated, disaster-fraught Guns N’ Roses album — the subject of speculation by everyone from magazines to psychics — has leaked, at least in part. Though these tracks have been available on file-sharing sites for awhile now, they’ve never been kicking around in such clean versions. This makes us suspect that an official release is . . . maybe . . . on its way. Haters can hate as much as they want, but these songs actually sort of rock: “There Was a Time” and “The Blues” are epic dirges in the vein of “November Rain,” while “I.R.S.” and “Chinese Democracy” are harder numbers, the former more blues-y, the latter more White Zombie-y. Zombies are very much in fashion right now, so looks like Axl’s right on the money.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- VH1's Weekly Wrap-Up: K.Michelle and Yandy Air Out Peter Gunz’s Laundry | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Peter Gunz Isn't Ready For Tara To Move On | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1's Sexiest Selfies Of 2013 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Peter Gunz Reveals Wedding Details | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog