Georgia Rule opens tomorrow, and as its star Lindsay Lohan was signing autographs at the New York premiere yesterday, she was almost mowed-down by a cab. The driver hit the brakes just in time, halting mere feet from the party-prone celeb. Call it poor traffic judgement by Linds. Maybe she had her mind on her new pal, Brit TV dude Calum Best. People magazine believes that, after a "discreet kiss" and some clubbing, the two are one. Or maybe she was thinking about her chat with David Letterman – that’s where she admitted that she was a bit obnoxious and "immature" on the Georgia Rule set. Whichever, we’re wishing LaLo is more careful crossing the street. Someone with a suspended driver’s license might blow by and knock her for a loop.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Jackie Christie Recaps The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Shaunie O'Neal Upset By Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Brandi Gets Real About Her Friendship With Draya | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Price Of Fame: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blo
- Basketball Wives LA News, Basketball Wives LA Videos, Basketball Wives LA Photos