Georgia Rule opens tomorrow, and as its star Lindsay Lohan was signing autographs at the New York premiere yesterday, she was almost mowed-down by a cab. The driver hit the brakes just in time, halting mere feet from the party-prone celeb. Call it poor traffic judgement by Linds. Maybe she had her mind on her new pal, Brit TV dude Calum Best. People magazine believes that, after a "discreet kiss" and some clubbing, the two are one. Or maybe she was thinking about her chat with David Letterman – that’s where she admitted that she was a bit obnoxious and "immature" on the Georgia Rule set. Whichever, we’re wishing LaLo is more careful crossing the street. Someone with a suspended driver’s license might blow by and knock her for a loop.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Evelyn Reveals Her Baby's Father | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Erica And Cyn In Panama: View The Pics | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Peter Gunz On Why He Hates Erica Mena | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog