Even global pop concerts can’t please everyone on the planet, so perhaps it makes sense that Live Aid bigwig Bob Geldof is kvetching a bit over the upcoming Live Earth bash, which is basically using the famed entrepreneur’s template for mult-artist, multi-city shows around a socio-political cause. The former rock singer says he would only organize such an affair if he "could go on stage and announce concrete environmental measures from the American presidential candidates, Congress or major corporations." None of that has happened yet for Al Gore’s July 7 affair. But Live Earth has managed to reunite Spinal Tap, so all can’t be too bad in the world.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Watch VH1's Love And Hip Hop Power Marathon This Weekend | VH1 Blog
- I'm Married To A... Cougar Couple Talks Breaking Stereotypes | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Reacts To Episode 5 – | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Rasheeda Breaks The Pregnancy News To Kirk – | VH1 Blog
- Hit The Floor First Look: Sex, Skin, And Scandal | VH1 Blog