In addition to feeling inappropriately about his daughters, pop svengali Joe Simpson has professed his love for Jessica‘s new man, John Mayer. "I want her to be happy. I’m always a fan of his. I love him; he’s got great music," Simpson told People. Explaining the secret to what makes their relationship work, Simpson cites the lack of competition: "He’s a guitarist; that’s his thing. Jessica is a singer. She doesn’t play guitar, so there’s no competition." In other Simpson sib news, Ashlee‘s going into the studio with ubiquitous producer Timbaland, the other guy from the Neptunes who’s not Pharell, Chad Hugo, and John Legend. Ash is going for a more "soulful" sound on this album, so that means no power-pop proclaiming she "didn’t steal your boyfriend." Cryptically, though, Ash predicts, "I’ll probably have my heart broken and then end up with one of those kinds of songs on there." Is there trouble in paradise with Fall Out Boy’s Pete Wentz?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- T.I. And His Famous Friends | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Jackie Christie Recaps The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Shaunie O'Neal Upset By Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Brandi Gets Real About Her Friendship With Draya | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Hot In Hair: The Best Looks From Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog