Canadian mall-punk princess Avril Lavigne wasn’t quite as topless on the cover of Blender as we’d hoped . . . er, believed. She told MTV News that she was wearing a tube top, which the magazine covered up with a strategically placed coverline. That’s OK, though: It’s all part of a campaign to rehabilitate the singer’s image. She wants to be all dangerous now. Consider: "The Blender shoot was really fun because it was super rock and roll — we had a bottle of [whiskey] and ate cupcakes." This, of course, makes tons of sense since it is difficult to get more rock and roll than cupcakes. Also making sense? Her desire to act: "I would want to go for a more serious drama, something darker that would take a lot of emotion." That’s because someone must have told her that her cameo in Fast Food Nation was a good part of that film. And that person is a bad friend.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Draya’s Separate From The Basketball Wives LA The Reunion | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Life After The Show: Meeka Claxton | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- That’s The Way They All They Became The Hustle Bunch! | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The OMG Girlz Are All Grown Up On T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog