Canadian mall-punk princess Avril Lavigne wasn’t quite as topless on the cover of Blender as we’d hoped . . . er, believed. She told MTV News that she was wearing a tube top, which the magazine covered up with a strategically placed coverline. That’s OK, though: It’s all part of a campaign to rehabilitate the singer’s image. She wants to be all dangerous now. Consider: "The Blender shoot was really fun because it was super rock and roll — we had a bottle of [whiskey] and ate cupcakes." This, of course, makes tons of sense since it is difficult to get more rock and roll than cupcakes. Also making sense? Her desire to act: "I would want to go for a more serious drama, something darker that would take a lot of emotion." That’s because someone must have told her that her cameo in Fast Food Nation was a good part of that film. And that person is a bad friend.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Which Basketball Wives LA Star Got The Meanest Dirtiest Dig In? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch Draya On Wendy Williams | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Drita D'Avanzo Talks Lady Boss Ways And Her New Beauty Store | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog