Former Creed frontman Scott Stapp spent yesterday night in jail following a domestic complaint filed by his wife Jaclyn, a former Miss New York, on Monday morning. According to The Orlando Sentinel, Stapp returned home at around 8 a.m. on Monday after a night out partying with friends. When his wife asked him if he’d been using drugs, she claims he threw an Orangina bottle at her. He doesn’t dispute this business with the bottle, but says that it landed at her feet and that it wasn’t aimed at her. His lawyer told the press, "The allegations are not accurate. He’s sad the allegations were lodged." Stapp was charged with misdemeanor assault and ordered to have no contact with his wife, nor to enter his home except to use the recording studio there. So the judge almost got the sentence right.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Black Ink Crew Returns March 31 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Kicking Off Shoes: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle: First Look At The New Season | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- LeToya Luckett Through The Years | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Chantel Christie's Music Career | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog