Pop starlet Ashlee Simpson and boyfriend Pete Wentz are bringing their brand of punk lite to the world of music — Wentz and Simpson are collaborating on a track on Simpson’s new album, due out later this year. Simpson is rumored to be working with acts as various as the Cure’s Robert Smith and Timbaland in the hopes of getting a more "soulful" vibe on her third record. The Sisters Simpson are notorious for bringing off-stage collaborations on — could a reality television show and subsequent break-up be far behind for Ash and Pete?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Kicking Off Shoes: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Black Ink Crew Returns March 31 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- LeToya Luckett Through The Years | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch Draya On Wendy Williams | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Sexiest Pics Of Harold House Moore | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog