It’s not whether you win or lose, it’s how you play the Game — or, in this case, how the Game plays you. During a pick-up basketball game in February, the Game (born Jayceon Taylor) got into a fight with a player on the opposing team. Demonstrating good sense and a healthy outlook on conflict resolution, the 27-year-old allegedly punched the offending player and went to his car (red Cadillac Escalade, natch), grabbed a gun and threatened to shoot the dude. Yesterday he was charged with making a criminal threat, possession of a firearm in a school zone and exhibiting a firearm in the presence of an officer. He was not, however, charged with bad taste or wanton display of public dumbness. (He’s not exactly remorseful.) He’s being arraigned today. If convicted, he faces up to five years in the pen.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Joseline and K.Michelle React To Mimi's Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Fake Ass Thelma + Louise: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossi
- 5 Things That Made Ceaser Cheating On Dutchess Worse | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Made A Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog