It’s not whether you win or lose, it’s how you play the Game — or, in this case, how the Game plays you. During a pick-up basketball game in February, the Game (born Jayceon Taylor) got into a fight with a player on the opposing team. Demonstrating good sense and a healthy outlook on conflict resolution, the 27-year-old allegedly punched the offending player and went to his car (red Cadillac Escalade, natch), grabbed a gun and threatened to shoot the dude. Yesterday he was charged with making a criminal threat, possession of a firearm in a school zone and exhibiting a firearm in the presence of an officer. He was not, however, charged with bad taste or wanton display of public dumbness. (He’s not exactly remorseful.) He’s being arraigned today. If convicted, he faces up to five years in the pen.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Puma Cuts His Hair, O'S**t Reflects On The Possibility Of Jail | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- First Look: Season 4 Of Couples Therapy | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives: New Blood Season Premiere Recap | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Cali Charms Us On Arsenio | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives On Big Morning Buzz Live | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog