It’s not whether you win or lose, it’s how you play the Game — or, in this case, how the Game plays you. During a pick-up basketball game in February, the Game (born Jayceon Taylor) got into a fight with a player on the opposing team. Demonstrating good sense and a healthy outlook on conflict resolution, the 27-year-old allegedly punched the offending player and went to his car (red Cadillac Escalade, natch), grabbed a gun and threatened to shoot the dude. Yesterday he was charged with making a criminal threat, possession of a firearm in a school zone and exhibiting a firearm in the presence of an officer. He was not, however, charged with bad taste or wanton display of public dumbness. (He’s not exactly remorseful.) He’s being arraigned today. If convicted, he faces up to five years in the pen.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Hit The Floor News, Hit The Floor Videos, Hit The Floor Photos
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Meet Basketball Wives LA Newcomer Brittish And Her Bae | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Hit The Floor Creator James LaRosa Spills On Season Two | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog