Akon thinks he’s above the law. The Senegalese-American was excoriated in the press for tossing a fan off the stage at an upstate New York show last Sunday. Since video of the incident hit YouTube, there have been several other significant developements. First, when Akon threw the 15-year-old into the crowd, he hit a 26-year-old woman named Abby Rosa. She suffered a concussion and wants Akon to make a public apology. Second, the 15-year-old whom Akon threw has been identified by police because his mother called the cops. How embarrassing. Third, Akon’s lawyer, Ben Brafman (formerly counsel for Diddy and Michael Jackson), released a statement to the press in which he declared that Akon did nothing wrong. What do you think? Should Akon have picked on someone his own size?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Top 50 Mimi Sex Tape Memes | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Your "Love And Hip Hop Atlanta" Cast On Twitter & Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog