Fabolous may have the No. 2 selling record in the country, but he still needs his mama. At a record release party for his album From Nothin’ to Somethin’ at Level, Fab’s mom Deborah Jackson took it upon herself to kick groupies out of the club’s VIP area, informing them, "You do not belong here!" The rapper, whose album sold over 158,000 records in its first week, also barged into the club early, with his bodyguards shoving the hostess after she told Fab and co. it’d be a few minutes, according to Page Six.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- A Style Guide To Single Ladies Episode 8 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Dr. Jenn On The Couples Therapy Season Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Golf Game Ready | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog