Fabolous may have the No. 2 selling record in the country, but he still needs his mama. At a record release party for his album From Nothin’ to Somethin’ at Level, Fab’s mom Deborah Jackson took it upon herself to kick groupies out of the club’s VIP area, informing them, "You do not belong here!" The rapper, whose album sold over 158,000 records in its first week, also barged into the club early, with his bodyguards shoving the hostess after she told Fab and co. it’d be a few minutes, according to Page Six.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Jackie Christie Recaps The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Shaunie O'Neal Upset By Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Brandi Gets Real About Her Friendship With Draya | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Price Of Fame: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blo
- Who Jackie Christie Wanted To Punch + Other Basketball Wives LA Regrets | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1