Ever since the widow Love sold off 25% of Kurt Cobain‘s catalog and licensed his image for use by the National Entertainment Collectibles Association (yes, seriously, such a thing exists), the sadly deceased Nirvana frontman has been popping up in all sorts of places. For example, as pictured here, you can now buy the Kurt Cobain lunchbox, which holds all manner of tasteful suicide sandwiches and needle-drop soups. Kurt has also been memorialized as an action figure and in a key chain that doubles up as a liquor flask, in a move that we suspect was motivated by suits at megacorporations who were wondering if they could get Kurt to kill himself twice. This follows on the heels of Cobain’s image being used in a Doc Marten’s ad, which officially has turned us off British combat boots, like, forever.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- I'm Married To A... Cougar Couple Talks Breaking Stereotypes | VH1 Blog
- Best K.Michelle Memes In Gifs Including The Infamous Shaking The Table Moment – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Reacts To Episode 5 – | VH1 Blog
- Dutchess Responds To Reports That She's Working At A Strip Club | VH1 Blog
- Stevie TV Season Two: Someone Call A YOLOwer | VH1 Blog