Uber-producer Timbaland is throwing in the towel. In a recent interview with Gigwise, Tim (real name Timothy Mosley) bemoaned the state of the music industry, stating: “Music is boring right now. I’m too innovative for the world.” Tim then goes on to explain how he’ll “de-crown” himself and let some of the up-and-comers have a shot. “They won’t be able to be me,” Tim explains. “There’s only one Timbaland.” We here at VH1.com put Tim’s retirement party sometime after he finishes touring with Justin Timberlake, produces Madonna’s album, and quits writing all those songs with Simon LeBon for the new Duran Duran record. Which is pretty much never. We’re also elevating Tim to orange on our “Egomanic Alert” guide, for referring to himself in the third person.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Joseline and K.Michelle React To Mimi's Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Fake Ass Thelma + Louise: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossi
- Mimi Faust Made A Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- 5 Things That Made Ceaser Cheating On Dutchess Worse | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog