After months of relative silence on her relationship with the man she refers to simply as "Manson," Evan Rachel Wood has finally revealed what caused the two to come together, ignore current relationships, multi-decade age differences and the court of public opinion: Eyeliner. While some women cite such fickle requirements as desiring their men to be gainfully employed or disease free, Wood explains in the August issue of British Elle that her men bring the kohl. "If you’ve ever dated me, then you would have ended up wearing eyeliner at some point. All my boyfriends have." Wood goes on to call Manson "crazy," the highest compliment the starlet could pay, and contrary to her being made into a doppelganger of Manson’s ex-wife Dita Von Teese, insists that she’s "finding herself."
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Top 50 Mimi Sex Tape Memes | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Your "Love And Hip Hop Atlanta" Cast On Twitter & Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog