After months of relative silence on her relationship with the man she refers to simply as "Manson," Evan Rachel Wood has finally revealed what caused the two to come together, ignore current relationships, multi-decade age differences and the court of public opinion: Eyeliner. While some women cite such fickle requirements as desiring their men to be gainfully employed or disease free, Wood explains in the August issue of British Elle that her men bring the kohl. "If you’ve ever dated me, then you would have ended up wearing eyeliner at some point. All my boyfriends have." Wood goes on to call Manson "crazy," the highest compliment the starlet could pay, and contrary to her being made into a doppelganger of Manson’s ex-wife Dita Von Teese, insists that she’s "finding herself."
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Kirk Frost And Bambi From Basketball Wives LA Party Together | VH1 Blog
- Watch The First Episode Of Hit The Floor Right Now! | VH1 Blog
- Scrappy Regrets Putting Erica On The Show: LHHATL Tweet Roundup – | VH1 Blog
- Joseline’s Style Then Vs. Now – | VH1 Blog
- Tahiry's 30 Most Bootylicious Butt Photos | VH1 Blog