If this was 1988, this would be the biggest news story ever: Former Smiths frontman Morrissey (and vehement vegetarian) slammed fur-loving pop star Madonna, claiming Madge adopted her son, two-year-old orphan David Banda, in order to make a jacket out of him. “I wouldn’t be surprised if she [Madonna] made that African boy into a coat and wore him…for 15 minutes, and then threw it away,” said the famously dyspeptic singer. In the past, Moz has gone after his own band, George Michael and David Bowie, as well as mope rock king Robert Smith. Smith famously committed to eating meat, simply because Morrissey doesn’t. Way to gather support, Moz.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Sneak Peek: Rasheeda Breaks The Pregnancy News To Kirk – | VH1 Blog
- Watch VH1's Love And Hip Hop Power Marathon This Weekend | VH1 Blog
- Tahiry's 30 Most Bootylicious Butt Photos | VH1 Blog
- Best K.Michelle Memes In Gifs Including The Infamous Shaking The Table Moment – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Reacts To Episode 5 – | VH1 Blog