Self-described "business woman" Paris Hilton is about to launch a new venture: her own jean line. That’s right, soon we’ll all be able to get into Paris’ pants – for a price. The heiress reportedly met with Macy’s yesterday to discuss the project, and apparently they were thrilled with the collection. The best part is – items from her line have already debuted. Remember those dark skinny jeans Paris wore as she paraded out of the clink? Yup, you guessed it – directly from The Paris Hilton House of Hot Denim (not really the line’s name). See, she hasn’t changed a bit – never a wasted opportunity with this one. If you need hair extensions, you should probably also check out Hilton’s new line of fake locks. All you need is a bad case of claustrophobia and a bag of pot and you’ll look just like Paris!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Reacts To Episode 5 – | VH1 Blog
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Sneak Peek: Is Erica Single Again? – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta – Episode 5 – ‘I’ll Knock Your B*tch A** Out’ – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop NY Vs. Atlanta According To Mimi And Erica – | VH1 Blog