Photo: Shay and Deelishis at Comedy Central’s Flavor Flav Roast

Related Content:
Photo_20x9_120 Things: Flavor Flav
Photo_20x9_1More Roast pics
Video_20x9_2Flavor of Love Finale Extras
news_20×9.gifVisit Comedy Central’s Roast Page

1. anngela says:

i wish had both of ya’ll looks and dee butt

2. Alysha says:

I like Shay and Deelishis, but i still don’t like boots cuz she think she hard i wish i was to run into in the streets i’ll beat her !*+ for real

3. Alysha says:

I like Shay and Deelishis, but i still don’t like boots cuz she think she hard i wish i was to run into in the streets i’ll beat her `__ for real

4. Nay Nay says:

I think that both Delicious and Buckee look like a man in this pictue. The only reason for that is because i think there hair is messed up. Please help them and not to looking like a man.

delicious:I liked when you got up in that gorilla face self NEW YORK. I’m glad you took up for yourself because NEW YORK thought she was the stuff!!!!
    Buckee: I liked the way u took KRAZY fake/phony self out. I just wish that you would have flipped her off that bounkney. NEW YORK sneached on you thats why you got put off the show so early.
    KRAZY was the fakest in the house i believe everyone because KRAZY was the fakest!!!
    UR Fan
    Janay aka Nay Nay From the South

5. KEWLL KIDD AKA BOOTS HUBBZ says:

THEM $!`&( ES IS CUTE BUT PLZZZ THT FATASS $!`&( WITH THE SCARS ALLOVER HER ARM DIDNT DO $!@` TO NEWYORK IT WAS BOOTZ THNK YOU BUT I LOVE ALL THREE OF THEM AND PLZZ ALYSHA BOOTZ WILL DROP YOUR PUNK $*#

6. MyraBoo says:

hahahaha Alysha bootz would beat yo ass and so would i!! u aint bout nothin and these two my niggas!!

7. Kiara says:

is yall gay or somthin yall is to closefriend or maybe girlfriends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMFAO Im just kiddin but seriously toooooooooooooooo close

8. ble$$ says:

I would $+`+_(#&#%(~(%!) the ~#`_%`)_)!_(_@*% out of both of those phat ~&^!`~_+$@#&!!_ es dee i would shove my #(*$&*_)%_~+^)%! deep in your mouth shay i would break that ~&^!`~_+$@#&!!_

9. kimberly says:

i think dat both of yall r pretty i wish i had a nice body like both of u

10. top redbone says:

i like shay and deelishis and bootz cuz all of em real. but i kinda dont like shay cuz at charm skool she kinda ratted bootz out but shay had a choice to say no but she didnt so shay shouldve told on her gotdamn self first. i think bootz did right when she didn’t sleep wit flav ugly azz wen i saw him on tv i almost threw up no lie!!!!!!!

ps i agree wit kewill bootz will drop alysha and alysha aint nothin but a ^*$#*`*+$`#`_!!) talkin !#(_^!!*~`*++`# ~!~_%@`(^@(@@$+*(

11. blossom says:

i luv them 2 they my +~@&__+**^%#!*&~+ z n i also ^#@_~+_))+($)#+` wit bootz she my favorite ^#@_~+_))+($)#+` em other fake +~@&__+**^%#!*&~+ z bootz ran her mouth but alwas was ready 2 bac it up….n at no body goin beat her azz fuc wat all hea ….deelishis lookz ok but i like her hair da way it was in da lil wayne radio 4 lollipop…he my husband

12. deelishis says:

hey girl wats up where is that pretty little girl jasmine. and plese write a commet back

13. nyiesha says:

i think that they like hot together.

14. trusha says:

I think thats a good picture if shay and deelilshs

15. breanna says: