Chronically verbose alterna-rocker Courtney Love continues to murder the English language on her MySpace blog. The former Hole singer’s lengthy screeds on her falling out with Drew Barrymore, her lackluster solo record and her love of gay men are buttressed by her claim that she was the world’s first celebrity blogger (“iwas talking to poeple on the net when AOL first started !!!!fST f*ckit i was the first celeb blogger end of story, ical;led it posting however!”) and further explanations for the clownish condition of her lips and lower face (“i OWN THIS, did a trout mouth, with a subtsnce that doesnt fade, so it takes surgery to restore my face to natural, i feel like m,y mouth is too big still so im gonna have to go back and RESTORE it to NATURAL”). If you’re interested in reading a nice precis, Idolator has you covered. If you’re interested in reading her writing in its entirety, we suggest you invest in Advil, block off a few hours and hire a translator.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Sneak Peek: Is Erica Single Again? – | VH1 Blog
- VH1's 100 Greatest Songs of ‘00s (COMPLETE LIST) | VH1 Blog
- Behind The Music News, Behind The Music Videos, Behind The Music Photos
- Eve Discusses Her Sex Tape With Stevie J. On RapFix Live: “That’s Not Something I Wanted To Happen”