The Hills: Spencer and Heidi’s Trash Talk

spencerheidi0807071.jpgMTV’s uber-popular show returns for a third season next week, and the trash talking and cat fighting leading up to it is out of control! After Lauren spoke out about her former BFF in Us Weekly, Spencer and Heidi have been throwing it right back wherever and whenever they can. Spencer recently ranted about Lauren on his personal message board, calling her “the famous Boyfriend stealer,” among other way worse – and hilarious – things. Just yesterday the couple continued their verbal beat-down during a radio interview (Listen HERE), in which Heidi nails Lauren as a “lowlife” while Spencer laughs at her fashion line endeavors. Like, meow. Lauren needs to take off her headband, pop her claws out and fight back! Or get on her message board and realllllly let it rip.

1. Kari says:

OMg..these 2 SUCK SUCK SUCK. What do they do for the planet? nada! they are as worthless as Paris…they need to fall of a cliff – I am crossing my fingers.

2. sher says:

Oh My God!!!
    These two make me so sick.
    First of all, Heidi is such an idiot for still being with this guy. He is manipulative, controlling, evil and he’s not even good looking. If he was, his ugly personality would over rule any good charms this guy would ever have. For someone to be in a relationship with that kind of guy is blind and whipped in the %)_%_$(*^@%$(!( Her life is absolutely headed if not is already down on the dirt. She is making herself look ridiculous and seem like she cannot think and decide for herself.
    Second of all, how can she let her relationship with her friends and family become second to her disgusting relationship with Spencer? That is insanity!!
    It just makes me sick whenever they appear on an episode, they disgust me!!

3. sher says:

Oh My God!!!
    These two make me so sick.
    First of all, Heidi is such an idiot for still being with this guy. He is manipulative, controlling, evil and he’s not even good looking. If he was, his ugly personality would over rule any good charms this guy would ever have. For someone to be in a relationship with that kind of guy is blind and whipped in the ()#&!^$)(@++^!` Her life is absolutely headed if not is already down on the dirt. She is making herself look ridiculous and seem like she cannot think and decide for herself.
    It just makes me sick whenever they appear on an episode, they disgust me!!

4. Jeremiah of israel says:

This show is worthless. The people did NOTHING to get where they are. Honestly they all suck.

5. Nicole says:

HI,
    I have never met a man more deserving of his name….in the UK a “prat” is a loser ! Someone that is just very lame ! I have recently become a fan of the show and may stop now that Spencer is on it ! I fast forward all the bits he is in :(

6. David says:

Its refreshing to see People like Heidi and Spence in this world.They are honest and always true to themselves.A lot of people give them a hard time for selfish reasons.Ithink it would be great if they remade the song from the 80s called ‘Angel in my pocket’ from the group ‘One to One’.David

7. Julia says:

Spencer’s a _%~(*$!!%&(&^@#& en pig. He has no class. what a douche. I hope he’s enjoying his little FRAGILE BARBIE DOLL HEiDi.

8. Jula says:

Spencer,

I hope you read this. YOURE GOING TO HELL. how can you do your own family like that. and you wonder why Stephs the way she is. its cause of a worthless (+_(_@@(#%)%%*+ older brother that she has. I HATE YOU.