As previously reported, last Friday 50 Cent agreed to debate Kanye West about whose forthcoming album will be better — Curtis or The Graduate. The offer came from BET’s 106 & Park, to which 50 said, “Kanye, he’s not going to want to show up.” Well, Kanye proved 50 right by rejecting his challenge at yesterday’s MTV Video Music Awards announcements. In fact, Kanye called the debate “the stupidest thing.” While we agree that indeed the debate would be very stupid, we were looking forward to someone — anyone! — offering some sort of apology for holding it on September 11. That was the proposed date of the debate, which is also when both rappers’ records will be released. If Kanye hadn’t dashed 50′s plans, America would be one step closer to understanding why the rest of the world hates us.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- K.Michelle Drops New Single, "V.S.O.P.": Listen To It Here! | VH1 Blog
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Sneak Peek: Is Erica Single Again? – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop NY Vs. Atlanta According To Mimi And Erica – | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta News, Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Videos, Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Photos