As previously reported, last Friday 50 Cent agreed to debate Kanye West about whose forthcoming album will be better — Curtis or The Graduate. The offer came from BET’s 106 & Park, to which 50 said, “Kanye, he’s not going to want to show up.” Well, Kanye proved 50 right by rejecting his challenge at yesterday’s MTV Video Music Awards announcements. In fact, Kanye called the debate “the stupidest thing.” While we agree that indeed the debate would be very stupid, we were looking forward to someone — anyone! — offering some sort of apology for holding it on September 11. That was the proposed date of the debate, which is also when both rappers’ records will be released. If Kanye hadn’t dashed 50′s plans, America would be one step closer to understanding why the rest of the world hates us.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Mob Wives Sneak Peek: More Wire Tap Drama | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Single Ladies Cast Visits Arsenio | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- 13 Most GIF-Able Moments Of 2013 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop 4 News, Love & Hip Hop 4 Videos, Love & Hip Hop 4 Photos
- Letoya Luckett Talks Single Ladies Season 3 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog