The Celebreality Interview – Bret Michaels (Kinda)

Rock of Love‘s Bret Michaels is not an easy man to get on the phone. Several attempts at coordinating an interview for this blog led to a whole lot of phone tag. Questions were submitted to Bret’s lovely assistant, Janna, but instead of picking up the phone and giving VH1 a call, Bret elected to answer the questions all by himself using a video camera. The results couldn’t be more entertaining — as much as I would have loved to probe his mind in real time, the answers Bret gives to the camera as he flies on a private jet are probably more revealing than anything he could have given over the phone. In the video below, Bret says “Rich the blogger” several dozen times (he can’t be faulted for not even trying my last name — sometimes I can’t even pronounce it), knocks down a few “adult beverages” and talks about throwing tantrums, looking for a “sexual soulmate” and how aging and weaker knees have forced him to adjust his lifestyle.

And, just FYI, getting in touch with Bret wasn’t a total bust…

bret_rich_1.jpg

bret_rich_2.jpg

…I finally got to meet him at last month’s Poison concert in New Jersey. He rocks just as hard in person as he does on TV. Unfortunately, he did not start any sentences with, “As you know, I…” but hey, there’s always next time.

Related Content
photo_20×929.gifBrowse All Rock of Love Photos
video_20×915.gifWatch Rock of Love on VSPOT

1. Lana says:

Well but if your show just for fun, you should do Rock of Love with BM 3,4,5…… I love you show Bret!!!!!!!
    You are so hot!

2. Santiel says:

The Interview was great!!! I really enjoyed it!!! Bret is so coooooolllllllllll!!!!

3. CHERYL says:

BRET YOUR SO HMMMM YUMMY. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU IN PERSON.IF I HAD ONLY ONE WISH OF WHO ID LIKE TO MEET??? HANDS DOWN ITS YOU BRET KEEP ON ROCKIN BABY..LUV YA ALWAYS CHERYL

4. beverly jo says:

Hey, Lets call the next show, “Rock and Roll Love Bus With Bret and Mindy”. It’s not too late to get Mindy back. She really loves you. Taya will be gone soon, so don’t wait!

5. Laura says:

Great interview! I have loved you and your music since I was in junior high. I watch Rock of Love too. It is great! One thing, on your Rock of Love Bus tour, I think Mindy was your girl not Taya!

6. Karla says:

I think Bret would do better if someone else picked the girl to win… Wrong choice Bret,should have picked Mindy.
    Quit chasing the fake girls and go for a real girl, silly Bret.

7. linda H says:

i just want to know if hottie mac hotness (bret) is still with taya.

8. kierra platt says:

are you still with taya

9. kierra platt says:

are you still with taya if not go get mindy

10. China says:

I am not a fan of rock. I’m a Black baby boomer from Brooklyn. I did not know who Bret Michaels is until folks started talking about his reality show. After seeing him on Celebrity Apprentice, I became interested because of his personality, his intelligence and his creativity.

I prayed for him after the brain hemmorrage and am extremely happy about his recovery. He’s got a lot more living to do. Rock on Bret.