Every day we’re amazed at the ridiculous things that come out of the mouths of famous people. We’ve rounded up the best of this week’s wackiest celeb statements for your reading pleasure, straight from Jamie Foxx, Amy Winehouse, and a slew of your other favorite stars. Enjoy their wise words – and your sanity.
- “If they’re using dry paper, they aren’t washing all of themselves. It’s just unclean. So if I go in a woman’s house and see the toilet paper there, I’ll explain this. And if she doesn’t make the adjustment to baby wipes, I’ll know she’s not completely clean.” – Terrence Howard, detailing to Elle Magazine why he will only date women who use baby wipes after going to the bathroom. [DListed]
- “Blake is the best man in the world. We would never ever harm each other. Take back what you said on the blog. I thought you was my girl. I was cutting myself after he found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn’t good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life.” - Amy Winehouse in a text message to blogger Perez Hilton, following a bloddy fight with her husband. [PerezHilton]
- “I think, you know, we don’t say anything about people who shoot deer or shoot other animals. You know, from what I hear, dogfighting is a sport. It’s just behind closed doors.” – Stephon Marbury, defending Michael Vick to an Albany news station. [USA Today]
- “It’s a sexual sneeze.” —Warren Beatty, when asked what an orgasm is by his 8-year-old daughter [NYP]
“For us it was always, ‘Let’s set a goal for something stupid and see if we can do it.’ We would put bounties out on stupid [bleep], like whoever could sleep with the fattest chick. And managers would start getting involved – one of them said there was a $10,000 bounty out for whoever could sleep with a mother-daughter team. Then that became too easy, so it was a mother-daughter-grandmother team. You couldn’t pay me now to do half that [bleep].” – Nikki Sixx to Blender Magazine, on Motley Crue’s crazier days. [Blender]
- “It’s a cultural thing, I think. Most brothers didn’t know that, you know. I used to see dogs fighting in the neighborhood all the time. I didn’t know that was Fed time. So, Mike probably just didn’t read his handbook on what not to do as a black star. I know that cruelty to animals is bad, but sometimes people shoot people and kill people and don’t get time.” - Jamie Foxx, lending his opinion to the ongoing Michael Vick dogfighting scandal. [DListed]