Salt-N-Pepa’s Here!

salt_n_pepa_show.jpg

Below, catch an exclusive preview of the VH1′s upcoming Celebreality series, The Salt-N-Pepa Show. All the mystery that surrounded Salt-N-Pepa‘s break-up will be answered in the show, which finds the pair reuniting and attempting to mend their severed friendship. Here’s a blurb from the official press release on the obstacles they face:

Salt is angry about being unappreciated when they were together and Pepa blames Salt for breaking up the group. Their lifestyles are also polar opposites: Salt has indeed found God and is living a quiet life in Long Island with her husband while Pepa is still the party girl and desperately wants to re-capture the glamour of Salt-N-Pepa’s glory days. Can they overcome their differences long enough to heal their friendship and perform again?

The clip below comes from their first episode and features the tense reunion between Salt and Pepa that takes place:

The Salt-N-Pepa Show premieres Monday, Oct. 15 at 10/9c on VH1.

1. asia mosley says:

hey pepa what u it funny the show good

2. asia mosley says:

hey pepa what u it funny the show good 55555555555555555555hgfgfvdsgbgvdjhdgds ncx

kmnkdhlihdiysjydfj

dkkff;’

vkvk;lkx;l’x;;[
    x[c''.cv;klllllllllllllllllll

dflkjdlsjklnxcklcxz ,jmd jlvc g kl'vkvcxz
    ]fdzsld[pk,fed kc[vk’.

3. Amanda says:

Whos the whiter one?!?!?!?!

4. Al says:

Actually she said “Whos the redder one?”

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww.”

5. REE215 says:

YES PLEASE BRING SALT N PEPPA BACK ASAP!! THE WORLD NEEDS SALT N PEPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. cerece who says:

I am over joyed @ the fact that Salt n Pepa are back together they are trully one of my favorite groups. The fact that Salt has found GOD shouldn’t change how she performs only what she performs I think that it could only enhance the group. Who knows through the new Salt n Pepa songs she and Sandy may be able to lead a soul to Christ.

7. Rhonda Richardson says:

I just want to let you both (Cheryl and Sandy) know how much I enjoyed your reality show. I am disappointed however that your show didn’t air again this season. Hopefully, the network will air your show for another season. I can truly relate to your show because I am 36 years of age, and I was a teenager that grew up listening to your music. I think that you both are excellent accomplished women because inspite of your obstacles and differences, you still love and respect each other after all of these years. Thanks for bringing the REAL back to REALITY shows. Hope to see another episode soon. Please tell the shows producers that we want more!!!! Also, this weekend I plan on going to buy a copy of Pepa’s book.

God Bless!

8. Rhonda Richardson says:

I am 36 years of age and grew up listening to Salt N Pepa’s music. I was sad to see you part as a group, however, I am glad to see that the love and respect that you both have for each other. I do love and respect both of you as successful sistas and hope that the network will bring your show back for another season. I am also going to support (Sandy) by buying her book this weekend. Thanks for keeping the REAL in REALITY TV.

God Bless

9. Eric says:

The songs is what made you,she should’nt be so opinionated,now.

10. FWICFASHION says:

SALT N PEPPER IS GOOD, PUT SPINDARELLA IN SALT IN PEPPER IS GREAT GROUP.

11. FWICFASHION says:

SALT N PEPPER ITS GOOD,PUT SPINDARELLA IN IT AND SALT AND PEPPER IS GREAT.

12. veronica mcduffie says:

this show is the best. i love the fact that salt is a real christian girl on tv .we saved girls need her on tv because she is a voice for women like me who had to leave that old life behind and had to start over the way God told us to.I dreamer that you ladies started an after school program for our young girls.You ladies have so much to offer . God kept us alive for such a time as this to help children “see you on your new video” put lots of kids in it.Love Veronica

13. deserine says:

salt n pepa my words cant express the amount of joy it is to see the two of you back on the screen and I alway looked up to the group because the group was pretty fashionable and everybody looked up to the group. The group still got it. Keep doing it. The big screen was made for the group (salt n pepa).I still have all the albums on the 45′s also Picture’s from word up mag. I love you guy’s keep it up

14. luis guedea says:

salt n pepa should have one morew last concert. they should show the world that they still got it. salt n pepa rock

15. SALT N PEPA INFO says:

SALT N PEPA ARE BACK AND THEY HAVE TO NEW SINGLES OUT BIG GIRLS AND SHE KILLIN ME FT B-EZ ON ITUNES RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE TWITTER IS @THESALTNPEPA EVERYBODY FOLLOW THEM NOWWWWWWW SALT N PEPA BACK

16. 2954047 says: