Good’ ol bad guy OJ Simpson was arrested over the weekend for allegedly taking part in an armed robbery of sports memorabilia that he apparently believed was his own. TMZ has audio of the attack, in which you can hear someone yelling, “Think you can steal my sh*t and sell it?” The entire incident begs the question of not just what was he thinking, but also what is he thinking about in his mugshot pic?
- Man, last week’s episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm was funnnnn-ny! That Larry David gets me every time, man!
- I’m so glad I got botox last week. I’m gonna look like, 15 years younger in this pic. Now if only I could manage a full smile. Smilllllllllleeeeee – ugh. My lips won’t work.
- Damn it, I really wanted to see Ryan Seacrest host the Emmys. I wonder if they have a TV in this joint. Simpson – Out!
- I think I plucked too much in between my eyebrows this time. God damn it all to hell. I go to rob someone, and my manscaping suffers.
- Oops, I did it again. I played with your heart. Got lost in the game. Oh baby baby.