Ramping up for Hip-Hop Honors, we spoke with each of this year’s heroes for our “Tales From the Road” series. During the chats we asked them to recall some crazed moments of their career. Andre Harrell, the former boss of Uptown Records, and one of the progenitors of New Jack Swing instantly remembered his first taste of fame: it involves Whitney Houston, a screeching organ grinder’s monkey, and a p*ssed off Eddie Murphy. Oh yeah, a couple guys also got frisked…twice. Check it out!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Your "Love And Hip Hop Atlanta" Cast On Twitter & Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop 4 News, Love & Hip Hop 4 Videos, Love & Hip Hop 4 Photos