Ramping up for Hip-Hop Honors, we spoke with each of this year’s heroes for our “Tales From the Road” series. During the chats we asked them to recall some crazed moments of their career. Andre Harrell, the former boss of Uptown Records, and one of the progenitors of New Jack Swing instantly remembered his first taste of fame: it involves Whitney Houston, a screeching organ grinder’s monkey, and a p*ssed off Eddie Murphy. Oh yeah, a couple guys also got frisked…twice. Check it out!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Chantel Christie's Music Career | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Recap: A Dry-Ass “Hi” & A “Girl, Bye” | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Men Of Single Ladies: Bang-Marry-Kill | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch Draya On Wendy Williams | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Which Basketball Wives LA Star Got The Meanest Dirtiest Dig In? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog