Ramping up for Hip-Hop Honors, we spoke with each of this year’s heroes for our “Tales From the Road” series. During the chats we asked them to recall some crazed moments of their career. Andre Harrell, the former boss of Uptown Records, and one of the progenitors of New Jack Swing instantly remembered his first taste of fame: it involves Whitney Houston, a screeching organ grinder’s monkey, and a p*ssed off Eddie Murphy. Oh yeah, a couple guys also got frisked…twice. Check it out!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Cali Charms Us On Arsenio | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Happy Holidays From Joe + Tahiry | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives On Big Morning Buzz Live | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Best Reunion Photography Of 2013 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Renee Talks New Season Of Mob Wives | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog