Milla Jovovich is the $24 million dollar woman, or at least she was on Monday, as her latest Resident Evil sequel raked in big bucks at the box-office. This newest extension of the video-game-cum-silver-screen horror show is about Jovovich’s character Alice and a group of remarkably sculpted survivors of the evil Umbrella Corporation’s T-virus. They fight their way through the desert outside Vegas. Zombies are no match for Jovovich, and apparently neither are aliens, vampires or the fashion industry. She’s been in a slew of critically derided action films, but she’s made her fair share of good ones, too (check Wim Wenders’ The Million Dollar Hotel for proof). She has also fronted a band, designed clothes with her friend Carmen Hawk, and been one of the world’s foremost super models. Not bad for a little kid from Kiev, right?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Recap: A Dry-Ass “Hi” & A “Girl, Bye” | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Chantel Christie's Music Career | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Men Of Single Ladies: Bang-Marry-Kill | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA News, Basketball Wives LA Videos, Basketball Wives LA Photos
- Which Basketball Wives LA Star Got The Meanest Dirtiest Dig In? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog